Course Type: Diving Pro
This is the first step on your road to becoming a PADI Instructor and once you complete this course you will be a PADI Professional. This an exciting course teaching you a wide variety of skills.
Why do this course
You want to work towards becoming a PADI Instructor or you want to go work in some exotic location leading people on fantastic dives. Maybe you just want to expand your diving knowledge or be able to assist Instructors on various courses..
Equipment & Materials
- Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have 40 logged dives at start and 60 when you complete the course, including night, deep, and navigation dives
- Have CPR and First Aid Training within the last 24 months
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Various Pool and Ocean dives to learn and practice teaching skills